3 bedroom detached house for saleEccleshall Road, Stafford
- Three Bed 1930's Detached House
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge
- Open Plan Dining Room
- Guest W.C/ Utility Room
- Driveway & Large Rear Garden
An extended detached 1930's property which has been modernised throughout and sitting on a large plot in a popular part of town...whats the catch? Well you'll be glad to know there isn't one, as this property really is a dream home. Comprising a reception hall, guest WC / utility room, modern breakfast kitchen and a huge extended lounge diner backing onto the rear garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom. Outside is that glorious plot with plenty of parking space to the front and a large rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn. Don't miss out as this property really is a dream!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71591837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7934402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.