5 bedroom chalet for saleHeath Road, Thorpe End, Norwich
- OPEN EVENT - GOOD FRIDAY call for more details
- Five bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen
- Private garden
- Cul-de-sac location
- Popular village
A wonderful five bedroom chalet set towards the end of a no through road in this popular village. Particular features include the stylish contemporary Kitchen, and lovely garden room.
This spacious five bedroom chalet style property stands towards the end of Heath Road with pleasant private gardens. There are many exemplary features within this individual home including a wonderful contemporary fitted Kitchen which includes a stainless steel range, fitted dishwasher and wine cooler, well-proportioned Sitting Room and super Garden Room overlooking the rear garden providing a pleasant additional reception area alongside the kitchen. On the first floor there is a Master Bedroom which has an Ensuite Shower Room, and externally there is an extensive driveway and garaging for two cars.
With door and window in from the front aspect, stairs leading up to the first floor with storage cupboard under.
With square bay window to front aspect. This room features a fire place fitted with a gas fire, and has double doors opening into the Kitchen.
Kitchen / Dining Room
This stylish contemporary Kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of base units with work surfaces over having inset one and half bowl sink unit, and a matching range of tall larder cupboards to one wall. Appliances in the Kitchen include a free standing range cooker with stainless steel hood over, dishwasher and wine cooler. Door leading out to the Hallway and door out to the side aspect. The property is open to the:
Orangery / Garden Room
This wonderful space has windows to three aspects overlooking the garden and provides a very pleasant seating area having French doors leading out to the garden.
A stylish Bathroom fitted with four piece suite comprising bath with shower mixer taps, shower in cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC with concealed system.
This partially tiled room has wall mounted gas fired boiler providing domestic water and central heating, work surfaces with storage under and door to rear garden.
Bedroom 5 / Office
With fitted wardrobes and window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
A partially galleried landing with fitted storage and fitted airing cupboard.
Fitted with WC and vanity hand wash basin.
A good sized master bedroom with window to front aspect with some restricted head height.
A stylish En-suite with a contemporary free standing slipper style bath, shower in glass block cubicle, basin set into wash stand, WC and bidet.
With window to front aspect, fitted range with wardrobes and drawers. Some restricted head height.
With window to front aspect. Some restricted head height.
With window to rear aspect, access to eaves storage. Some restricted head height.
The property is approached from Heath Road through a gate onto a wide gravel drive in front of the property providing excellent parking facilities, leading to the twin single garages both with up and over doors. The majority of the gardens lie to the south, side and rear of the property where there is a terrace, accessed from the Utility Room and Orangery, this terrace continues with a wide seating area to the foot of the garden where there is a useful storage building. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with specimen trees. Adjoining the rear of the garaging is a useful store room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71606210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.