4 bedroom detached house for saleParklands Gate, Bramhope, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
- Attractive, four bedroom detached home
- Spacious and welcoming reception rooms
- Generous gardens to front and rear
- Elevated corner position with far reaching views
- Excellent central village location close to local amenities and the primary school
A spacious detached family home that enjoys an attractive and elevated corner position in the heart of the village of Bramhope and offers well-presented and versatile four bedroom accommodation with pleasant gardens, driveway and garage. EPC D
This detached family home will without doubt appeal to those looking for their next family home as it offers a most homely and welcoming environment whilst being perfectly situated within the village and close to the highly regarded primary school. The property itself commands an elevated positon with far reaching views at the front and enjoys a corner position with gardens to the front and rear. The property has been successfully extended and from the entrance hall is the spacious sitting room with feature wood burner style electric fire. The dining room is open from the sitting room and also provides access into the conservatory. At the rear of the property is a most useful vestibule providing the perfect area for coats, shoes and bags and the utility leads off from there. A feature of the ground floor accommodation is the breakfast kitchen that is well fitted and has ample room for a dining table. On the ground floor there is also a study / optional bedroom and also the ground floor shower room and w/c. The first floor provides the bedroom accommodation and the generous house bathroom. Outside, the gardens are lawned with planted borders and there is a good sized paved patio area for alfresco dining.
From Dacre, Son & Hartley's Bramhope Office proceed down Eastgate and into Breary Lane. After passing the parade of shops on the right, Parklands Gate is the next turning on the right. The property itself is situated on the corner of Breary Lane and Parklands Gate and can be identified by Dacre, Son & Hartley's for sale board.
The property is set within the highly desirable village of Bramhope, some eight miles north of the vibrant commercial centre of Leeds and within a short drive of the spa towns of Harrogate and Ilkley, as well as the more traditional market town of Otley. Bramhope itself enjoys a semi-rural atmosphere with a range of local shops, school, medical centre, public house and recreational facilities. The surrounding business centres of North and West Yorkshire are within commuting distance and the Leeds Bradford Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71606786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bramhope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.