2 bedroom apartment for saleGreenlea Court, Dalton, Huddersfield
- **GUIDE PRICE £70,000-£80,000**
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Fittings, Allocated Parking
- Ideal First Time Purchase
**GUIDE PRICE £70,000-£80,000**
A WELL APPOINTED first floor, two bedroom apartment with ALLOCATED PARKING , located in popular Dalton close to Huddersfield Town Centre.
The property is located in Dalton, approximately one mile east of the town centre, between Moldgreen and Kirkheaton. Dalton is located in a small valley surrounded by farmland, but having good access and transport links to surrounding villages and towns with a good range of local amenities close at hand.
This well appointed two bedroom apartment is sure to attract a great deal of attention, in particular from the first time buyer market and investors alike.
The property is ready to move into and has a modern kitchen and bathroom as well as allocated parking and the use of communal gardens.
Its location close to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities makes this a convenient location.
An early inspection is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Enter the property into the hallway. Having a radiator a double glazed window to the front and a cupboard which houses the cylinder boiler.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 5" plus recess ( 4.85m x 3.48m plus recess )
This well presented reception room has two radiators and has television and telephone points. Double glazed French doors lead to a decked balcony which affords pleasing views over the communal garden.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 11' 4" ( 1.96m x 3.45m )
Fitted with an excellent range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Appliances include an electric oven and hob with cooker hood over and an integrated washing machine and fridge freezer. The room has Lino flooring and a double glazed frosted window to the side aspect.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 8' 10" to robe door ( 3.73m x 2.69m to robe door )
A double bedroom boasting fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 6' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.03m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. The room is part tiled and has an extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, Lino flooring and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The property has an allocated parking space and the use of communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71608301.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.