2 bedroom flat for salePentonville Road, London
- 2 bedroom apartment plus study
- Designer interiors
- Cutting edge technology
- 840 sq/ft of internal space
- Large private terrace
- South facing
- 5 minute walk to Angel Station
- Photos are of the show apt.
This is an outstanding 2 bedroom + study apartment located on the 2nd floor of this new development. The Claremont is a boutique development comprising one, two and three bed apartments. Each apartment comes with a large private south facing terrace.
Situated in the centre of Islington, The Claremont has Angel Underground Station a short five-minute walk away, along with a diverse range of boutique shops, gastropubs, hip restaurants, bars and some of the best clubs in the city to stroll away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71609045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27644594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, New Homes (East London). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.