1 bedroom terraced house for saleChatsworth Mews, Morley, Leeds
- One bedroom quarter house
- Double glazing. Spacious double bedroom
- Lounge and kitchen with dining area
- Driveway provides ample off road parking
- Popular location convenient for Morley Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buyer property. No onward chain
- Viewing highly recommended
An ideal First Time Buyer property this one bedroom terrace quarter house has double glazing and is situated within a popular location, convenient for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre. This property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Lounge with through access to a kitchen with dining area. A first floor landing provides access to one spacious double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is available with no onward chain.
Externally a driveway to the side provides ample off road parking. There is a lawned garden to the front.
Situated within a popular location this ideal First Time Buyer property is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. The property is convenient for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71611121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY180061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.