3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthmere Crescent, Great Horton, Bradford, BD7
- * LARGE CORNER PLOT POSITION
- * OFFERS A GREAT DEAL OF POTENTIAL
- * EXTENDED END TOWN HOUSE
- * TWO/THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- * THREE BEDROOMS
- * LARGE DINING KITCHEN
- * PERMANANT OUTBUILDINGS
- LARGE GARDENS
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 to £140,000 ** ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT POSITION ** EXTENDED WITH VAST POSITION TO CREATE MORE ** MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE GROUNDS ON OFFERS ** Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this spacious END TOWN HOUSE situated within a cul de sac location. Having had long standing family owners the property has been well cared for over the years. Currently providing THREE BEDROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOM accommodation being further enhanced with a single story extension creating a large kitchen diner and additional SITTING ROOM/GUEST ROOM. Externally are vast gardens to the rear with storage shed, permanent built outhouses to side and driveway to front allowing plenty of off road parking leading to detached garage. Well placed for many of the local amenities central Great Horton has to offer including primary and secondary schools. This really must be seen to fully appreciate what is on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71616616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIB190154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.