4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ainsworth at Rowhedge Wharf, Rectory Road, Rowhedge, Colchester, CO5
- Superior WATERFRONT LIVING just 5 miles from the centre of COLCHESTER
- HIGH QUALITY new build from BLOOR HOMES
- Superb OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area with SEPARATE UTILITY and french doors
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- Spacious master bedroom with FITTED WARDROBES and EN SUITE shower room
- Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with SEPARATE BATH AND SHOWER
- Private enclosed SOUTH FACING rear GARDEN
- Single GARAGE and further parking spaces
- HELP TO BUY and HOME EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
The Ainsworth is a four bedroom home comprising a spacious lounge with french doors and a fantastic open plan kitchen / dining room featuring a separate utility area with rear door. Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a superb en suite shower room.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- BOSCH stainless steel built in oven, full height fridge freezer
- Ceramic Hob with glass splash back and BOSCH chimney-style hood
- Brushed aluminium downlighters to the kitchen and bathrooms
- White Contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
- Cottage style internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- Generous floor to ceiling height
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, worktops and glass splash back from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our sales advisors for more details
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
- Help to Buy: The Government’s scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
- Home Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Home Exchange scheme we can complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
* Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. ± Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
- Lounge - 6.18 x 3.47
(20'3" x 11'4")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 6.18 x 3.25
(20'3" x 10'8")
- Utility - 1.44 x 2.18
(4'8" x 7'2")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.08 x 3.55
(10'1" x 11'7" incl robes)
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.17 x 3.29
(10'4" x 10'9")
- Bedroom Three - 2.93 x 2.97
(9'7" x 9'9")
- Bedroom Four - 3.02 x 2.52
(9'11" x 8'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.