4 bedroom detached house for saleColwell Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached stone cottage
- Flexible accommodation layout
- Within easy reach of the local beach
- Extensive parking & beautiful mature gardens
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Pittis.
Come along and view this gorgeous character cottage, situated in Totland Bay.
Oozing charm there is plenty of flexible accommodation to suit whatever your needs might be.
Approach via the large driveway and then step inside and soak up the ambience that this property has.
There is a choice of three reception rooms so if you need a ground floor bedroom for an elderly relative this house can conveniently accommodate it especially with the downstairs bathroom.
As it stands there is a lounge area, sitting room and dining room so when your family descend there is plenty of space for everyone.
The kitchen has beautiful feature stone walls, the boot room is perfect for dog walkers or horse riders as you can dry off the pooch and kick off your muddy boots after a long country walk, it can also be used as an office.
Wait there's more, a lovely sun room extension could be a nice place to pick up that book you have been meaning to finish as you peacefully look out over your garden.
You also have a utility room and a ground floor bathroom. Upstairs there are three bedrooms all a real decent size and one has an en-suite, and there is a family bathroom that completes the accommodation.
There are mature surrounding gardens that you will be able to spend hours enjoying if you are green fingered and to top it off there is a detached garage that has potential to be converted to extra accommodation subject to the right relevant planning permission.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in and holiday let this property since we have owned it, it's flexible layout means it could be perfect as a family home or a home with an income.
As we are sheltered and screened from the road and surrounded by gardens giving a feeling of privacy, yet all you need is on your doorstep, like the gorgeous bays, the beautiful walks and the High Street shops just a short stroll away on foot.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
- Sun Room Extension: 15'10 x 7'7 (4.83m x 2.31m)
- Sitting Room: 11'11 x 11'7 (3.63m x 3.53m)
- Utility Room: 6'0 x 5'11 (1.83m x 1.80m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'2 x 8'10 (3.41m x 2.69m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 8'9 (3.41m x 2.67m)
- Boot Room: 7'6 x 6'11 (2.29m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 11'10 (3.71m x 3.61m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 9'1 (2.87m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 10'11 (3.71m x 3.33m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71622227.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60217021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.