3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeathlands Road, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port
- Semi-detached house
- Stunning secluded rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Popular residential location
- Off-road parking
Spacious semi-detached family home in the popular residential location of Little Sutton featuring a stunning secluded rear garden and generous living spaces. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the fantastic opportunity we have on offer!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME IN VERY POPULAR AREA! Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this spacious semi-detached family home, situated in the sought after area of Little Sutton. In brief, the property comprises; an entrance hall, utility room leading to a downstairs WC, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. The second floor comprises; three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, the property has a well-presented front garden with a driveway able to accommodate several cars, a beautiful secluded rear family garden and a detached garage! Viewing is essential to truly appreciate what this accommodation has to offer!
With double glazed entrance door to the front aspect and under-stairs storage cupboard.
With double glazed window to the front aspect, W/C and wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 3" maximum x 13' 2" into bay ( 4.34m maximum x 4.01m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fireplace with open fire, TV connection point and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" maximum x 11' 11" ( 3.94m maximum x 3.63m )
With double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden, fireplace with open fire and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated microwave and tiled walls.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 7" ( 1.85m x 1.70m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 10" plus bay x 10' 11" to wardrobe ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.33m to wardrobe )
With double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 4" to wardrobe ( 3.61m x 3.15m to wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 10" maximum ( 2.44m x 2.39m maximum )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
With window, bath, shower overhead, W/C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator, wall tiling and storage cupboard.
Featuring a driveway with space for several cars, lawn and gated access to the rear garden.
With pathway leading through the garden, paved area with steps leading down to a lower level lawned area, more steps leading to another tier of lawn and paved area to the very back of the rear garden.
With up and over doors, double glazed window to the side aspect, single glazed door to the side aspect, connection to electricity and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71625521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.