3 bedroom detached house for saleNorthacre Road, Oakwood, Derby
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND GATED DRIVEWAY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This immaculately presented extended Detached family House, formerly a four bed, converted to a large three, offering spacious ground floor accommodation. Situated within a highly sought after location!
THIS IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE HAS THE SQUARE FOOTAGE OF A FOUR BED, BUT HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO A LARGE THREE BEDROOMED PROPERTY AND IS SITUATED WITHIN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ENJOYING EASY ACCESS TO REPUTABLE SCHOOLING, EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENTIES, DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM ITS POSITION. THE SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER HAS BEEN ENHANCED TO A HIGH DSTANDARD BY THE CURRENT OWNERS AND IN BRIEF COMPRISES, ENTRANCE PORCH, ENTRANCE HALLWAY, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST KITCHEN, FAMILY ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS WC, 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM, ENCLOSED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, GATED DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Having half glazed upvc double glazed door with double glazed side window, recessed spotlights to ceiling, floor tiling and multi panel door to
Central heating radiator, spindle rail stairs leading off to the first floor with storage cupboard under and room finished with recessed spotlights, coving to ceiling and bamboo wood flooring.
Fitted with white suite to include low level wc and wash hand basin with mixer taps built into storage units with display area. Walls finished with splashback wall tiles, floor tiling, chrome heated towel rail and recessed spotlights to ceiling.
Sitting Room 19' 6" x 10' 7" ( 5.94m x 3.23m )
Feature limestone fireplace with hearth and over mantle finished with a chrome living flame gas fire. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed sliding patio door and window to the rear elevation, two central heating radiators and room finished with coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' 3" MAX. ( 2.97m x 2.51m MAX. )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and room finished with coving to ceiling and bamboo wood flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level matching units with broom cupboard, pull out pantry, wine rack and finished with a roll top work surface and inset one and a quarter sink and drainer with mixer taps. Range of integrated Neff appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave oven, space for double range with canopy hood over (available by separate negotiation), upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, splashback wall tiles, space saver radiator, breakfast bar, recessed spotlights to ceiling and floor tiling.
Family Room 13' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.58m )
Upvc double glazed windows to the rear elevation, upvc double glazed double doors leading out onto the rear garden, half glazed pvc door leading out to the side elevation, two central heating radiators and room finished with bamboo wood flooring and recessed spotlights to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, access into roof space with ladder and area finished with recessed spotlights to ceiling.
Master Bedroom 24' 4" x 9' 10" ( 7.42m x 3.00m )
This bedroom offers a dressing room (furniture available by separate negotiation) with upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, two central heating radiators and room finished with laminate wood effect flooring and recessed spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and room finished with recessed spotlights to ceiling and laminate wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.01m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and room finished with recessed spotlights to ceiling and wood effect flooring.
A spacious bathroom with white Roca suite to include low level wc, wall hung wash hand basin with glazed fronted storage and mixer taps, panelled bath with central mixer taps and enclosed double shower cubicle with Aqualiza shower. Fully tiled walls, floor tiling, upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, recessed spotlights to ceiling and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front elevation are wrought iron railings with single and double gate giving access to a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking and access to a
Detached Double Garage
With twin up and over doors, power and light.
The property benefits from outside lighting and has gravelled beds with established shrubs and bushes to the front of the property and to the side of the garage. To the side of the property there is an outside tap, space for bins, paved path with retaining wall and gravel bed and gated access to the leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden comprises further gravelled garden, enclosed shrubs and bushes and leading from the sitting room and family room is an ideal artificial turf on decking area with a wind out awning and steps leading down to a further artificial turf area ideal for barbecuing/families and timber garden store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY107146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.