1 bedroom apartment for saleOakwood Mews, Middleton
- Super One Bed First Floor Apartment
- Economy 7 Electric Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge And Dining Areas
- Fitted Kitchen And Three-Piece Shower Room
- Communal Off Road Parking
- Pleasant Open Field Views
NO CHAIN - Vacant Possession. Delightful One Bed First Floor Apartment With Lovely Open Field Views. Briefly comprising of Economy 7 Electric Heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge and dining areas, fitted kitchen and three-piece shower room. Externally to the front is a communal car park providing off road parking and to the rear a pleasant lawned area and views to the rear over open fields. Conveniently positioned close to Middleton town centre and its range of shops and facilities, transport links to Manchester city centre and ideal for the M60 motorway network.
Intercom Entrance - Secure intercom entrance with staircase rising to the first floor.
Entrance Hallway - Side entrance with radiator and access to storage cupboard.
Lounge / Dining Area - 5.0m x 4.1m (16'4" x 13'5") - Rear aspect with coved ceiling, wall mounted T.V point and two radiators. Open plan to kitchen area.
Kitchen Area - 2.5m x 2.0m (8'2" x 6'6") - Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in electric oven, built in wine-rack, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, part tiled walls and spotlights.
Bedroom - 3.8m x 3.3m (12'5" x 10'9") - Front aspect with fitted wardrobes.
Shower Room - Three-piece shower room comprising of shower cubicle, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C and tiled walls.
Outside - Externally to the front is a communal car park providing off road parking and to the rear a pleasant lawned area and views to the rear over open fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71625647.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27645671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.