3 bedroom flat for saleFifth Avenue, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 3 bedroom top floor apartment
- Share of freehold
- Stunning Sea views
- Popular location
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Life at the top in this penthouse apartment on Fifth Avenue, with beautiful sea views from the majority of the windows. This property really does need to be seen to be fully appreciated.
This incredibly spacious apartment has three bedrooms, a great size kitchen which is open plan with the dining area which offers plenty of space to entertain friends and family. There is currently a breakfast bar in the window where you can sit of a morning with a cup of tea watching the ships go by.
There are three good size bedrooms, so plenty of space for the whole family. The master bedroom is substantial with a direct sea view plus an additional dressing area with a balcony to the rear, giving you a place to sit out of an evening, perhaps with a glass of wine. Bedroom two also has a direct view out to sea. There is a bathroom suite with an additional separate toilet.
Situated on Fifth Avenue, which is an incredibly desirable location just yards away from the beach. The area is known for it's stunning blue flag sandy beaches and clifftop walks. The loop bus route is not far away and Margate’s mainline train station is within easy reach where you can use the high speed rail link that will have you in London within 90 minutes.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for 37 years and have never got bored with the views. The neighbours are friendly and when family and friends visit it has been great living so close to the beach.
I have many happy memories living here and I hope the new owner enjoys living here as much as I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Separate Toilet
- Kitchen Area: 15'10 x 12'2 (4.83m x 3.71m)
- Dining Area: 20'4 x 10'10 (6.20m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 9'2 (2.92m x 2.80m)
- Lounge: 15'4 x 14'1 (4.68m x 4.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'7 x 11'9 (4.45m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 20'0 x 14'4 (6.10m x 4.37m)
- Dressing Room: 6'3 x 5'8 (1.91m x 1.73m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71626913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.