8 bedroom detached house for saleFlaxton, York
- Substantial detached home
- Convenient yet secluded location
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Spacious, flexible accommodation
- Gardens, garage and ample driveway parking
- Viewing highly recommended
A rare opportunity to acquire this outstanding conversion of two former cottages, skillfully renovated and refurbished to offer flexible family living accommodation offering scope for adaption to suit individual needs. The wonderful detached property is set less than nine miles to the North East of York, enjoying a most secluded and private position yet conveniently placed for varied transport links via the A64.
Beautifully presented throughout, the spacious, flexible accommodation includes a large dining kitchen at the heart of the home with bi-fold doors opening up onto a paved terrace which overlooks the garden. To one side of the kitchen is a generous sized reception room, utility and garage, on the first floor are three large first floor bedrooms and house bathroom.
To the other side of the kitchen is a large ground floor reception space, two ground floor en-suite bedrooms and three first floor en-suite bedrooms. This is currently running as a successful bed and breakfast business, self contained and with additional access. There is potential to continue the business along the same vein, create a self contained holiday cottage, or use as part of the family home.
Nestled within a wonderful plot totalling approximately three acres, the property also boasts substantial landscaped gardens, garage and ample driveway parking for several vehicles.
Entrance Hall - Wonderful Dining Kitchen - Two Reception Rooms - Utility Room - Three Bedrooms Plus Five Guest Rooms - House Bathroom plus En Suites - Substantial Plot - Gardens - Garage - Driveway Parking
Property ref: 121_1255_4567806
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71627951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4567806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, York City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.