3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRiversdale, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extended detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms, huge bathroom and additional toilet
- Lounge and sun room
- Detached garage to the rear with car port
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £375,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Have plenty of room to stretch so all the family can spread out when they come to visit. Why not make the most of summer in the sunny rear garden! Move straight in as there is no forward chain on this wonderful bungalow.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We looked at several other bungalows before choosing this one. It was a lot bigger than the others, particularly the kitchen with its separate utility area and we loved the additional sun room which makes excellent use of the sunshine throughout the year. We also liked the location as it is away from the town centre yet, although it is peaceful and quiet, you can still see people 'coming and going'. and there is a good sized, low maintenance front garden to give you even more privacy. It is also perfectly situated for Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Perry Street shopping area.
It has a very comfortable lounge and a massive bathroom which incorporates a wet room and a toilet. There is a dressing area so you can get dressed as soon as you step out of the bath or shower and the additional toilet is really handy if you have family visiting.
There is a detached garage at the rear which leads onto Harrowby Gardens and the drive is covered to protect you from the rain and snow. The garden is just the right size and, as well as being newly paved making it easy to maintain, it gets the sun for most of the day making it a real sun trap in the summer months.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'0 x 11'0 (5.49m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 8'5 (3.36m x 2.57m)
- Utility Room: 14'2 x 4'5 (4.32m x 1.35m)
- Bathroom with toilet
- Dressing Area
- Rear Lobby
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 8'9 (3.79m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'6 (3.36m x 2.90m)
- Family Room Used as Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 7'3 (2.90m x 2.21m)
- Sun Lounge Used as Dining Room: 16'0 x 9'5 (4.88m x 2.87m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage at the Rear
- Covered Car Port at the Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71628848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.