2 bedroom park home for saleWestgate Park, Sleaford
- Two Bedroom Double Park Home
- Separate Dining Room
- Shower Room
- Block Paved Parking
- Secluded Garden
Situated on the highly desirable Westgate Park site, within walking distance of SLEAFORD town centre and all local amenities, is this DOUBLE PARK HOME with a block paved PARKING SPACE, separate dining room and shower room.
Occupying a large plot at the rear of the WESTGATE PARK site, is this DOUBLE PARK HOME with block paved PARKING SPACE. There is lawn to both side aspects as well as a pond on the right hand side and a storage shed.
Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge with front and side windows providing lots of natural light, separate dining room and kitchen with a range of wall and base units as well as a side aspect uPVC door to the garden. There is a shower room with double shower cubicle, TWO GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS, both with fitted wardrobes.
The site itself is a highly regarded site, with a fantastic community feel. It is located just a short walk from SLEAFORD town centre which has a whole host of amenities.
Being approached via a side aspect partly glazed uPVC door, having a storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 19' 6" x 10' 8" max ( 5.94m x 3.25m max )
The lounge has an electric fire with surround, two radiators, front and side aspect double glazed windows. There is an opening to the:
Dining Room 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Having a radiator, front and side aspect double glazed windows. There is an archway to the:
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 11" max ( 4.17m x 2.41m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is an oven, extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, side aspect partly glazed uPVC door and side aspect double glazed window. There is a boiler cupboard and separate storage cupboard/pantry.
Bedroom One 12' 4" incl wardrobe x 9' 6" incl wardrobe ( 3.76m incl wardrobe x 2.90m incl wardrobe )
The master bedroom has two sets of two fitted double wardrobes with overhead storage and drawers. There is a radiator, rear and side aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" incl wardrobe x 6' 10" ( 2.77m incl wardrobe x 2.08m )
The second bedroom has two fitted double wardrobes with overhead storage and drawers. There is a rear aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are tiled walls, two vanity cupboards, radiator, extractor and side aspect double glazed window.
To the right hand side of the Park Home there is block paved driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle and lawn with pond. To the opposite side there is a further lawn with a storage shed.
The property has had a new concrete base, further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71631116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.