2 bedroom apartment for salePeckham Rye, East Dulwich, London, SE22
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Top Floor Flat
- Open Plan Reception-Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large Private Roof Terrace
- Planning Permission To Further Extend
This unique large two double bedroom flat is offered to the market with planning permission to further extend adding a whole additional floor and roof terrace. The property offers a large open plan kitchen-reception with far reaching views across Peckham Rye Common. To the rear are two double
bedrooms, a modern bathroom and direct access up to a large private roof terrace again with views across the park and City. The planning reference 16/AP/1914 can be used to view the detailed plans for the new accommodation and potential to extend further to make a large three double bedroom flat with private roof terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71633471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUL180067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.