4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBawtry Road, Brinsworth, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE: £180,000-£190,000
- Well proportioned Four Bedroom Semi
- Gardens to front and rear
- Off-road parking
- Ideally located for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall & M1
EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS WELL-PROPORTIONED SEMI WHICH OFFERS GENEROUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION. The property also benefits from Gardens to front and rear and off-road parking and has good access to local amenities & M1. CALL US NOW!
Conveniently situated for local amenities and having good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall is this generous-size Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property which offers a great opportunity for the family buyer. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor W.C., Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three first floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Second Floor Bedroom Four. Outside the property has gardens to the front and rear and a driveway providing off-road parking.
GUIDE PRICE: £180,000-£190,000 - EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS WELL-PROPORTIONED SEMI WHICH OFFERS GENEROUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION. The property also benefits from Gardens to front and rear and off-road parking and has good access to local amenities & M1. CALL US NOW!
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Early Viewing Is Recommended F
At the side of the property a upvc double glazed door with matching side panel opens into the entrance hall with radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 11' 3" x 12' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.94m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a stone effect fire surround with gas fire.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 12' 2" ( 2.62m x 3.71m )
The dining room has upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" narrowing to 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m narrowing to 2.64m x 2.59m )
The kitchen has a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer and appliances to include an oven, hob and extractor. There is space for a washing machine and space for an under-counter fridge/freezer. The room has full tiling, spotlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a upvc double glazed window to the side and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 10' 6" ( 2.90m x 3.20m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.92m )
this room has a upvc double glazed window to the front, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The room is fully tiled and has a radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Further stairs give access to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom Four 18' 3" x 17' 10" ( 5.56m x 5.44m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to the side, two central heating radiators and spotlights.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area with conifers and a driveway providing off-road parking.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is a patio area, a brick built outbuilding and a lawned garden enclosed by fencing and drive gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71633570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.