2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMolyneux Drive, Wallasey
- No Chain
- Two bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Front & Rear gardens
No Chain your gain! Off road parking and a superb rear garden are just two added bonuses offered by this modern two bedroom semi-detached property. Guide Price £120,000 - £135,000.
Guide Price £120,000 - £135,000.
Being in a popular area of New Brighton, only a short walk to Vale Park and the promenade, as well as the Black Pearl pirate ship and a great range of local shops and amenities, including at the Marine Point development on the front itself. Convenient for frequent public bus stops and direct Merseyrail line to Liverpool from New Brighton train station. The accommodation in brief; Entrance porch, living room and kitchen on the ground floor. A staircase leads up to the first floor landing level, where the two bedrooms and bathroom can be found. Outside a lawned rear garden with some decking and off road parking on the driveway. Early viewing is essential.
Entrance door to front aspect, door leading into Lounge.
Lounge 18' 11" Max x 11' 6" Max Into Recess Incl Stairs ( 5.77m Max x 3.51m Max Into Recess Incl Stairs )
Single glazed door from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to front aspect, two gas central heating radiators, stairs leading to First Floor Landing and built-in storage cupboard under stairs.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' ( 3.53m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading to Rear Garden, gas central heating radiator. The fitted kitchen comprises wall and base storage units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, combi boiler, part-tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Lounge, loft access, doors leading to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" Max Into Recess x 10' 10" Max Into Recess ( 3.51m Max Into Recess x 3.30m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in cupboard above stairs bulkhead, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" Max Including Fitted Wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.51m Max Including Fitted Wardrobes x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash-hand basin, bath with shower unit, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor.
Laid to lawn with paved driveway providing Off-Road Parking. There is access to the Rear Garden via a wooden gate to the side of the property.
The Rear Garden is enclosed by fenced borders and is laid to lawn with a decked sitting area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71636405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.