3 bedroom terraced house for saleRangefield Road, BROMLEY
- *Mid terrace house
- *Popular residential area
- *Three bedrooms
- *Spacious living room
- *Double glazing
- *Gas central heating
- *South facing rear garden
- *Close to train stations
- *Local schools with an outstanding Ofsted
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
SOUTH FACING GARDEN- Daniels property services are pleased to present to the market this three bedroom mid terrace FAMILY HOME. Situated in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA. The property is ideally located for those looking to commute with a variety of train stations close by including Grove Park and Bromley North. Also within close proximity is local schools with an outstanding Ofsted rating and Bromley shopping Centre offering a range of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, with the ground floor presenting an entrance hall with doors to; dining room, a SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM and galley kitchen fitted with oven. Upstairs offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has over 70ft of rear south facing garden. Additional benefits include; double glazing, gas central heating and ample of street parking based on a first come first served bases. Call Daniels today to arrange a viewing. EPC Rating D.
*Mid terrace house
*Popular residential area
*Spacious living room
*Gas central heating
*South facing rear garden
*Close to train stations
*Local schools with an outstanding Ofsted
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71640122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8539862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels Property Services, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.