3 bedroom flat for saleBeaufort Street, Chelsea, London, SW3
- Light, dual aspect reception with feature fireplace
- Three double bedrooms with storage
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen with appliances
- Wooden floors and a modern décor
- River views
- Demised loft storage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A very well presented three bedroom maisonette with river views in this highly regarded Chelsea location. With plenty of natural light the property spans the second and third floors of a period building and has been tastefully and meticulously refurbished by the current owner.
Of partilcular note are the large and light eat-in kitchen and the reception room with feature fireplace. The property also benefits from good storage thoughout.
Beaufort Street is well situated for the River Thames and Kings Road, with tube connections from South Kensington and Sloane Square.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71641561.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOT190052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUhome, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.