4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBecketts Park Crescent, Headingley, Leeds 6
- Extended 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Ground Floor Rear Extension Creates Open-Plan Family Room
- Second Floor Extension Provides Ideal Teenage Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Generous Front Sitting Room
- Good Sized Garden, Driveway, Carport & Brick Garage
- Excellent Location Within Easy Walk To Shops, Parks, Weetwood Primary School, Etc
- No Chain - Vacant Possession Summer 2018
An EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED located in the heart of the popular tree-lined streets of the Beckett Park estate in Headingley only a few minutes walk from the park and the Arndale Centre/Headingley Central shops, where there is excellent public transport into Leeds and to the universities. The area benefits from many amenities (doctors, dentists, cafés, pubs, bars and even its own local cinema). Local schools such as Weetwood and St Chad's primaries have an excellent reputation, and the area is blessed with churches of most denominations. With accommodation over three floors, the superb family space provides a lounge to the front and an OPEN-PLAN DINING/KITCHEN/SITTING ROOM to the rear, with patio doors out to the garden. There are three bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate wc to the first floor (potential for the small bedroom to be an en suite bathroom to the main bedroom) and the second floor extension provides a double attic bedroom with generous floor space and a large dormer with panoramic views over Headingley towards Weetwood and north Leeds. There are garden to the front and rear, along with a good width drive, carport and detached brick garage. uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS CENTRAL HEATING are installed. A HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HOME FOR A GROWING FAMILY. NO CHAIN. VACANT POSSESSION SUMMER 2018.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71642312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.