4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarden Hey Road, Meols, Wirral
- Beautifully Appointed Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Situated in the Sought After Area of Meols Close to Local Amenities
- Spacious and Well Planned Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room and Modern Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms, Third Bedroom and Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Double Bedroom to the Second Floor with En Suite and Lovely Sea Views
- Driveway, Integral Garage, Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Beautifully Landscaped Enclosed Rear Garden - Viewing Strongly Advised
Immaculately presented and updated, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this impressive four bedroom semi detached home. Situated in the sought after area of Meols within walking distance to Meols promenade and local amenities. Also falling within the catchment area of excellent local Primary and Secondary schools.
With a neutral decor throughout the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, cloakroom, bay fronted dining room and rear lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors opening to the lovely rear garden. Completing the ground floor you have a large modern kitchen diner with integrated appliances. To the first floor you have two large double bedrooms one with a range of fitted wardrobes, third bedroom and a four piece family bathroom. To the second floor you have the generous sized master bedroom with velux window enjoying lovely Sea views and an en suite shower room.
This property further benefits from driveway, integral garage, double glazing and gas central heating, To the rear you have a delighted garden beautifully landscaped with patio, lawn and well established borders. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate this stunning family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8568724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.