3 bedroom detached house for saleTown Street, Old Malton, Malton
- A three bedroom, Grade II listed detached cottage
- Situated in the sought after residential area of Old Malton
- Open plan kitchen and dining room, living room, utility room, and cloakroom
- Three bedrooms and generous four piece family bathroom
- Off-street parking for a number of vehicles, and delightful gardens to the rear
- Within easy access of Malton's excellent shopping and transport facilities
Lavender Cottage is a well presented Grade II Listed, three bedroom detached cottage, which has been sympathetically improved in recent years and is set within a private plot. To the rear the gardens are deceptively spacious, comprising a patio area with steps leading to a lawned garden, vegetable plot, summerhouse, greenhouse, gravelled walkway, and further outbuildings. Viewing essential.
On The Ground Floor -
Sitting Room - 4.14m x 3.86m (13'7 x 12'8) - With front aspect single glazed timber framed sliding sash window with secondary glazing, cast iron wood burning stove into a brick recess with tiled hearth and timber mantle, laminate wood flooring, under stairs cupboard, double radiator, and staircase to the first floor.
Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room - 7.14m x 3.73m (23'5 x 12'3) - With a range of fitted base and wall mounted units and work surfaces over, 1 & ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps, integrated electric over and grill, four ring gas hob and chrome extractor fan over. Timber framed single glazed windows with secondary glazing to the side and rear, cast iron stove into a stone recess, double radiator, exposed ceiling beams, and rear door to outside.
Utility Room - With timber framed single glazed windows with secondary glazing to the front and side, plumbing for a washing machine, and recently installed Vaillant gas-fired central heating combi boiler.
Cloakroom - With low flush wc and wash hand basin.
To The First Floor -
Landing - With airing cupboard and shelving, laundry cupboard and loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 - 3.96m x 3.30m (13' x 10'10) - With front aspect timber framed single glazed window with secondary glazing, fitted wardrobe, over stairs cupboard, and double radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 2.62m (11'6 x 8'7) - A dual aspect room with single glazed timber framed window with secondary glazing to the rear and double glazed timber framed window to the side, and double radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 2.82m x 2.01m (9'3 x 6'7) - A dual aspect room, with double radiator.
Bathroom - 3.53m x 2.13m (11'7 x 7') - A modern four piece suite comprising wash basin set into a vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled jacuzzi bath and wet room style shower area. Chrome heated towel rail and rear aspect single glazed timber framed window with secondary glazing.
Outside - Externally, the property is complemented by a lavender and rose garden to the side and a brick set private driveway providing off-street parking for a number of vehicles. To the rear the gardens are deceptively spacious, comprising a patio area with steps leading to a lawned garden with central gravelled walkways, vegetable plot, summerhouse, greenhouse, gravelled walkway, attractive seating area, and further outbuildings.
Services - We understand that the property is connected to mains electricity, gas, water and drainage supplies. Central heating is provided by a gas-fired boiler. The services have not been tested but we have assumed that they are in working order and consistent with the age of the property.
Tenure - We understand to be freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28773399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BoultonCooper, Malton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.