2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleReedsfield Road, Ashford, TW15
- Direct access to communal gardens
- Garage and parking
- Excellent condition throughout
- Brand new flooring laid
- Easy access to Ashford High Street
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- 0% Stamp Duty for First Time Buyers!
- EPC energy rating band D
A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette with direct access to gardens and a garage in block forming part of the popular Reedsfield Court development. Situated within a short walk of Ashford High street and it's amenities the property offers: brand new flooring, double glazing throughout, a modern fully fitted kitchen, a three piece family bathroom suite, an excellent size living room with enough space for a dining table, a large master bedroom and a further single bedroom. An ideal first time purchase or investment that could be rented out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71663132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10313208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.