3 bedroom detached house for saleWestbourne Avenue, Wrea Green, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2PL
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- In The Picturesque Village Of Wrea Green
- Spacious Hallway, Lounge & Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen & Downstairs Shower Room
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW BOASTING SPACIOUS & MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF WREA GREEN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom detached property situated in the much sought after village of Wrea Green. Positioned within walking distance of the picturesque village centre, offering easy access to all local amenities, highly regarded schools and the village green, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with feature living flame gas fire, modern fitted dining kitchen, large conservatory, three good size double bedrooms, modern fitted three piece downstairs shower room and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens with a paved patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment and driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71665115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.