2 bedroom apartment for saleBedford Road, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms, master with ensuite shower
- Open plan living room with balcony
- Well-fitted kitchen area with appliances
- Video entry system; Radiator heating
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Allocated parking; EPC rating: C
This recently redecorated apartment is located within a few minutes of the mainline station and the vibrant town centre. Located on the second floor the property features a generous open-plan living room that opens to a westerly facing balcony, while both bedrooms are double rooms and the master features an ensuite shower room. Positioned at the back of the development, the apartment will be ideal for those purchasers seeking an apartment in a central address with the ability to complete a swift transaction as there is no onward chain.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 7.98m (26'2) x 3.61m (11'10)
Bedroom One 4.75m (15'7) x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom Two 3.84m (12'7) x 2.82m (9'3)
The apartment benefits from a westerly facing balcony accessed from the living room with an outside light.
There is an allocated parking space for use by the occupants of the apartment.
There is an area of communal garden located at the rear of the development.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 109 years (approx.)
Current service charge: £1468.76 per annum
Ground rent: £125.00 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71669804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.