Land for saleReasby, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- 586.4 acres (237.3 hectares)
Productive farmland together with cottage and two farmyards extending to 586.44 acres (237.33 hectares) in total. Available as a whole or in 4 sub-lots.
Please note that Reasby Hall, Reasby Lodge Cottage and the immediate gardens, grounds and ancillary farm buildings are not included in the sale.
The vendor will retain a right of way to access
the retained buildings and dwellings.
Reasby Hall Farm Buildings and Farmland
214.31 Acres (86.73 Hectares)
The main infrastructure and principal farm
buildings are located here and the farmyard is
accessed via a hard surfaced roadway leading
directly off the Stainton by Langworth to Snelland
public highway to the south. The farm buildings comprise:
• Grainstore (72 m x 30 m, 7.5 m to eaves), with 5,000 tonne capacity. This building was erected by KW Timmins & Sons in 2012. It is constructed of a galvanised steel portal frame, concrete sectional grain walling to 3.66 m height and fibre cement sheet roof and wall cladding. The building is divided into 4 grain storage bays with central loading area. Each grain storage area has a hardwood drive on floor capable of storing 1,250 tonnes.
There is an air tunnel from each end of the building servicing the 4 drying bays with duplex 36 KW axial flow fans and gas-fired heater banks.
The building is accessed via two 6m x 6m electric roller shutter doors to the central loading area.
The building has a 120 KWP photovoltaic solar system mounted on the south west side of the roof. Full specification of the building and the solar scheme are available in the Data Room.
• Workshop (24 m x 24 m) constructed of a steel portal frame with concrete floor and fibre cement sheet roof and wall cladding over block walls.
• Concrete yard with storage container chemical store, crop sprayer washing bay and biobed.
The retained farm buildings may be available for lease by separate negotiation.
The farmland is located immediately to the east, west and north of the central farm buildings complex and is classified as Grade 3, currently in a combinable crop rotation. It includes an area of woodland between the Reasby and Snelland road and the railway line.
Snarford Manor Farm, Snarford
255.26 Acres (103.30 Hectares)
This parcel of land has road access directly from the west and the south and it includes Snarford Manor Farm buildings which comprise the following:
• Grain and general purpose store (22.5 m x 23.8
m) plus lean-to and cart shed constructed in various sections with a curved roof main span and
lean-tos to each side. Grain storage for 300 tonnes and timber retaining walls with hardwood drive on drying floor. There is general storage and a chemical store.
• A series of grain silos comprising 8 x 100 tonne corrugated galvanised steel bins.
• Concrete yard with loading bay.
The farmland is divided into a series of enclosures and is classified as being Grade 3.
54.15 Acres (21.92 Hectares)
This arable field is situated directly to the west of the Snarford to Snelland public highway and comprises a rectangular parcel of Grade 3 arable land.
62.72 Acres (25.38 Hectares)
Access is off the public highway from the north and from the east. This land parcel includes 1 Manor Farm Cottage, Snarford which is a 4
bedroom semi-detached property constructed of brick under a pantile roof which is let on a residential tenancy. The property also has a single garage.
The surrounding farmland is in an arable rotation and is classified as being Grade 3.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71675216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW180006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German , Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.