2 bedroom bungalow for saleBedford Drive, Cookridge, Leeds
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW ( CAVITY WALL INSULATION )
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM. KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVEWAY TO SINGLE GARAGE
- GOOD SIZE PRIVATE GARDENS
- IN NEED OF SOME SYMPATHETIC UPDATING
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
NO FORWARD CHAIN. IN NEED OF SOME SYMPATHETIC UPDATING.
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this much loved home which is now in need of some sympathetic updating. The property comprises; entrance hallway, a generous lounge/dining room with gas fire set on hearth with solid wood shelf above, kitchen overlooking the garden, two good size bedrooms and house shower room. There is access to a fully boarded loft via pull down ladder.
Outside, a driveway to the side leads to single, detached garage and to the front, there is a lawned garden with mature borders. Outside, to the back there is a generous patio area with steps leading to a generous , sizeable, lawned garden, again, with mature plants and shrubs to the borders. There are two apple trees, rhubarb and blackberries.
This property will appeal to a wide variety of buyers, a viewing is ESSENTIAL due to the location being close to good local schools, bus routes, the Horsforth railway station, local shops and with easy access to Leeds city centre and Leeds/Bradford airport.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Cookridge is an ever-popular residential area and is ideally located for the local amenities, although the further amenities of Horsforth are within vehicular access as well as Holt Park Asda Complex. The train station in Horsforth allows access to Leeds City Centre. There are schools for all ages within the area and numerous leisure facilities including golf courses and health and fitness centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71675915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE180036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.