3 bedroom link detached house for saleOld Smithy Cottage, Main Street, Hunsingore, Wetherby, North Yorkshire
- Sympathetically Refurbished Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- House Bathroom With Separate Walk-In Shower
- Popular And Convenient Village Location
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs W.C.
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Courtyard, Elevated Lawned Garden & Portager
- NO CHAIN
Situated within the conservation area of the highly desirable village of Hunsingore, located to the North-East of Wetherby, is this beautifully presented and sympathetically refurbished, link detached country cottage boasting spacious accommodation and exquisite gardens.
Late Georgian, believed to date back to around 1810 and chain free, the property has a wealth of period and character features throughout and an internal inspection is strongly advised to avoid disappointment. The property in brief will reveal; an inviting entrance hall, stairs leading to the first floor, a high quality kitchen with a large recessed pantry area, a beautifully presented living-dining room with a feature fireplace and multi fuel stove. Access from the dining area leads to a double glazed porch which allows entrance to a separate utility room with high quality fitted units and a downstairs W.C.
To the first floor are three great size double bedrooms and a stylish house bathroom with a separate walk-in shower cubicle and a cast iron roll top slipper bath.
Outside, to the rear of the property is a private courtyard area with raised flower beds providing an ideal space for outdoor entertaining. To the side of the property, up 4 steps, is an elevated lawned garden featuring herbaceous borders and a gate leading to a separate and beautifully presented potager-style garden of fruit trees and shrubs, vegetables and flowers. Particular features are the red cedar greenhouse, the reclaimed brick paths edged with box and panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. A secure, gravelled driveway provides off street parking leading to a large single garage and a separate log store/workshop.
Hunsingore is a beautiful village situated in the peaceful countryside of North Yorkshire and within enviable access to the A1M providing short distance to Harrogate, York and Leeds. The town centre of Wetherby is also approximately 3 miles away and Cattal Railway Station for further transport links, is approximately 2 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71676305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY180036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.