4 bedroom barn conversion for saleLittle Massingham, Norfolk
A superb newly-converted brick & flint barn of 3853 sq ft by Michael McNamara Associates.
• Ground Floor:- Double-Height Vaulted Hall and Open-Plan Living Area, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Study, Utility, Cloakroom, Guest Bedroom and En Suite Shower Room
• First Floor:- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bath and Shower Room, Two Further Bedrooms with En Suite Shower Rooms
• Outside:- Double Garage, Walled Garden facing West, Separate Walled Courtyard, Ample Parking behind Electric Gates
• Further large storage barn with c 1960 sq ft floor space available by separate negotiation
MIDDLE FARM BARNS are a development of just four exceptional conversions completed by Michael McNamara Associates, whose reputation for the sympathetic restoration of period buildings has been earned over a period of 35 years during which time they have worked on over 75 barns, houses and cottages.
Middle Farm Barns are situated along a quiet lane which passes the village church, a scattering of cottages and Estate-owned pastureland before reaching Middle Farmhouse, now a private dwelling lying just east of these barns.
No. 3, Middle Farm Barns enjoys a west-facing walled garden which has been landscaped by an award-winning garden designer.
LITTLE MASSINGHAM is a small, rural hamlet surrounded by attractive, undulating, arable farmland and pasture. Its larger neighbour, Great Massingham, has a shop and one of Norfolk’s best pubs, The Dabbling Duck, both of which look onto the village green.
The surrounding area is predominantly rural with the landed estates of Sandringham and Houghton both nearby. The village lies just to the south of the A148 which provides easy access into the Hanseatic port and medieval market town of King’s Lynn, which offers a comprehensive range of shops and facilities as well as a mainline railway line to London King’s Cross (97 miles). The coast at Brancaster is around 20 minutes’ drive with Burnham Market a similar distance.
KITCHEN With cabinets hand-made by Dale Head of Little Barningham, Norfolk, provided with oak-lined drawers and cupboards hand-painted in Farrow & Ball ‘Worstead. Worktops in quartz and oak with double-bowl Belfast sink, a range cooker with induction hob, American-style fridge-freezer with filtered drinking water and ice, two under-counter wine fridges and two integrated dishwashers.
UTILITY Large ceramic sink and draining board, provision for washing machine and tumble dryer and extraction. Water softener.
STAIRS Norfolk hand-made ash and glass staircase with LED stair lighting.
BATHROOMS Quality sanitary-ware from Crosswater and Burlington with tiled flooring.
HEATING Samsung Air-Source Heat Pump running underfloor heating with zoned thermostats. Stovax Studio 2 wood burner.
WINDOWS AND EXTERNAL DOORS Norfolk hand-made, painted wooden casement windows and doors. Secure By Design locks. Fakro Roof Lights.
FLOORING AND DOORS Engineered Oak flooring finished in Osmo floor oil, large Limestone tiles and carpets upstairs. Satin chrome ironmongery.
PAINT Walls, ceiling and woodwork with Farrow & Ball ‘Pointing’.
LIGHTING In-house lighting design, 99% LED lighting, 5 amp plugs.
ELECTRIC 5 amp lamp sockets, Cat 8 cable installed throughout the barn, wired for alarm and cameras, discrete digital satellite installed, HDMI leads installed in bedrooms and satellite connections.
OUTSIDE Electric gates. Walled garden landscaped by an award-winning garden designer, Indian Sandstone terrace, Lindab aluminium guttering, 3 outside taps, LED Lighting.
DOUBLE GARAGE Two sets of doors, partial oak frame, power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71677600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR170166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bedfords, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.