3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClaxtons Close, Mileham, King's Lynn
Offers in Region of
- 2/3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Shower Room
- Gardens, Driveway, Garage + Workshop
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
- No Upward Chain
A well-proportioned 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow, located in this established development within the popular village of Mileham. The property further boasts oil fired central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, garage with adjoining workshop and front and rear gardens!!
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, an internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this home.
Call us today and book your viewing!!
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' max ( 5.13m x 3.35m max )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" into door recess narrowing to 8' 1" min x 10' 10" ( 3.33m into door recess narrowing to 2.46m min x 3.30m )
Bedroom 3 / Dining Room 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
Conservatory 7' 8" x 6' ( 2.34m x 1.83m )
Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.65m )
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with an extended gravelled driveway leading to the single garage.
The rear gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a patio area, stocked borders, mature hedging and ornamental trees and shrubs. Adjoining the rear of the garage there is also a brick-built workshop.
Garage 8' 8" max x 6' 11" ( 2.64m max x 2.11m )
Workshop 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
MILEHAM is situated about eight miles equi-distance from the bustling market towns of Dereham, Swaffham and Fakenham and also mid-way between the City of Norwich and Kings Lynn. There is a Post Office/general store, village hall and is within the Litcham High School catchment area. The neighbouring village of Litcham is Litcham boasts all the necessary amenities including a butchers, church and Methodist chapel, fish and chip shop and a health centre. Litcham Common is situated to the south of the village on the "Nar Valley Way" long distance footpath, which runs from Dereham to King's Lynn. The common consists of 60 acres of mixed woodland and heath.
Please note that the garage to the right of this property's garage, with the white garage door, belongs to the neighbouring property.
Upon entering the village of Mileham from the Dereham direction, proceed into the centre along Litcham Road and take the right hand turn into Claxtons Close. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71685071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM111469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.