5 bedroom detached house for saleHeath Road, Penketh, Warrington, WA5 2DB
- Stunning Detached Residence
- Private Gated Generous Plot
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Family Area
- 2 Main Receptions, 4/5 Bedrooms
- Third Floor Entertainment Level
- En Suites to all Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking & Double Garage
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
Courtyard are pleased to offer for sale this newly built detached, state of the art 'smart' home benefits from a multitude of technology, including remote garage doors, independent TV, music and camera access to all rooms, 'Nest' remote heating and underfloor heating to the whole of the ground floor.
Located in a popular area within Penketh, Warrington. Hidden from view, this home is accessed via remote control security gates which lead down a private driveway to the main house. The property in brief comprises of entrance hall with bespoke oak staircase, kitchen/entertaining area, two main receptions, utility and downstairs WC. To the first floor are four good size bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms but the master having the benefit of luxury facilities. There is also a further room which can be used as a bedroom but is versatile in usage. To the second floor there is entertaining space which is wired for a home cinema experience (read on for more info). The gardens surrounding the property are landscaped and have been thoughtfully manicured for low maintenance! If you are looking for a luxury home with ample family space for family and guests alike, then we think this is the home for you. Located conveniently to nearby motorway networks, yet hidden away from the world this home is not to be missed! A real hidden gem!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 396334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtyard Property Consultants, Culcheth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.