4 bedroom town house for saleCorbel Way, Monton
Withdrawn from Market
- FOUR BEDROOM MODERN HOME IN MONTON
- CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR
- MASTER BEDROOM COMPLETE WITH EN-SUITE
- POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT, PRIVATE AND ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- LOCATED IN MONTON VILLAGE & CLOSE TO ALL ITS VIBRANT BARS/RESTAURANTS
- SITUATED CLOSE TO GOOD SCHOOLING AND EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED & DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- EARLY VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Located on a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC is this MODERN FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE in the heart of MONTON VILLAGE!! Benefits include CONSERVATORY, THREE BATHROOMS, NO VENDOR CHAIN AND OFF-ROAD PARKING! This excellent family home has accommodation spread over three floors and comes complete with an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/diner, w/c and the conservatory to the ground floor. With three spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom to the 1st floor. To the second floor, there is the 12FT MASTER DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE! Externally, to the front there is OFF-ROAD PARKING and a well presented front garden. To the rear, there is an enclosed laid to lawn garden. Gas central heated and double glazed. The property is ideally located within walking distance of Monton Village with its fine array of bars, restaurants and amenities. If you are looking for the ideal family home in a quiet, yet convenient location your search could just be over! Contact the office today on 01617074900 to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7654534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.