3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWarwick Close, Chippenham
- End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
Sitauted on the popular Cepen Park South development an internal viewing is a must!
Situated on the popular Cepen Park Development is this three bedroom end of terrace property which is situated on a corner plot and offer accommodation comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms the master having an ensuite and family bathroom. Additional benefits include gas central heating, Upvc double glazing and garage and driveway parking.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Upvc double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splashbacks, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' x 12' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.86m )
Radiator, television point, Upvc double glazed window to front, storage cupboard.
Kitchen/diner 13' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.36m )
Range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, single drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven, built-in hob, double glazed patio door to rear, window to rear.
Conservatory 15' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.28m )
Upvc double glazed, French door to rear.
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 7" max ( 3.38m x 2.92m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Tiled splashbacks, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, Upvc double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor, ladder radiator, low level WC, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 10' 10" max ( 2.72m x 3.30m max )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, skylight window to front, tiled splashbacks.
Laid to gravel, patio area, gated rear access.
Path to front door, flower and shrub borders.
Up and over door.
Leave Chippenham town centre on the Bath Road and continue straight ahead at the first two round-a-bouts. At the third round-a-bout, take the fourth exit towards Sainsburys and then go straight ahead onto Sandown Drive. Take the first left turn onto Warwick Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.