2 bedroom flat for saleBuxton Gardens, Acton, London
- Luxury finish
- Communal garden with BBQ area
- Secure cycle storage
- Natural oak flooring throughout
- Provision for off-street parking
- South-facing balcony
- Approx 891 sq ft (82 sq m)
We are pleased to present a two bedroom apartment located on this popular road in Acton. The property has been the subject of a complete refurbishment and offers a bright and airy open-plan reception area with a modern glossy kitchen and real wood flooring throughout. The bedrooms are both fitted with wardrobes and the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room. The apartment also includes a separate utility area and further large loft storage area.
The apartment has access to a communal garden area with separate BBQ are and cycle storage. The is also the provision for an off-street parking space to the front.
Buxton Gardens is a wide tree-lined street moments from Ealing Common and with excellent transport links and local amenities on offer. Located just north of the Uxbridge Road in Central Acton, the development is surrounded by local bars, restaurants and shops. The properties also offer east access to several underground stations and will be close to the future Crossrail station at Acton Mainline Station which will provide rapid services into the City and beyond. Both the M4 and M40 are also close by and easy to access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71700002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHK180049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.