Land for sale, Building Plot Main Street, Auchtertool, KY25QX
- Development Potential for 3 bedroom Detached dwelling located in the Popular Residential area of Auchtertool, Fife.
- Completed Property would make for an Ideal family home with beautiful scenery and surroundings
- Planning Reference number 11/00348/FULL ; Ground works already commenced, which is Ideal as development can start straight away.
- Ideal Investment for Builder/developer looking for a project with great resale potential. Completed Development Potentially worth in excess of £230,000.
- Auchtertool is a popular village with local amenities including its own local pub and primary school. Kirkcaldy offers a wider range of shopping, recreational facilities and amenities including a the
Development Potential for 3 bedroom Detached dwelling located in the Popular Residential area of Auchtertool, Fife. Planning permission for the erection of two detached dwellinghouses, driveway/parking and bin storage areas was granted on the 18th of August 2011. One of the houses has been built and the ground works for this site have started. Planning Reference number 11/00348/FULL. Ideal Investment for Builder/developer looking for a project with great resale potential. Completed Development Potentially worth in excess of £230,000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3286202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.