4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOaks Road, STAINES-UPON-THAMES, TW19
Offers in Excess of
- No onward chain
- Halls adjoining semi
- Modern fitted kitchen with intergrated Bosch appliances
- Stunning conservatory extension
- Master ensuite with dressing room
- Three/four bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Three bathrooms and a downstairs guest toilet
- EPC rating C
A charming yet contemporary Three/Four bedroom, halls-adjoining semi detached home set in this popular position in Stanwell Village, giving great access to both Heathrow and the A30. Having recently been refurbished and extended the property now boasts vast accommodation over the two floors offering; a welcoming entrance hallway, ground floor W.C. open plan sitting, dining and kitchen areas, with a stunning fitted kitchen including integrated Bosch Oven, hob/extractor, dishwasher and washing machine, with a Kenwood American style side by side fridge freezer. On the ground floor is a further room which could be either used as a study or guest bedroom. To the rear of the property is a newly fitted 16ft (wide) Anglian conservatory overlooking the private rear garden. The first floor comprises three bedrooms and three bathrooms, the family bathroom has a three piece white suite with heated towel rail and the two additional bathrooms are both en-suite. The master is a good size double with dressing room alongside its own bathroom, the second bedroom is also double with shower room en-suite. Further benefits include no onward chain, new combi boiler still under warranty and off street parking for at least three cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71702117.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10319221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.