5 bedroom detached house for sale, Bona Vista Beech Row, Fyvie, AB538PB
- Stunning 5 Bedroom Detached Villa located in the village of Fyvie. ***Vendor Open to offers***
- *** Ardlogie House, Fyvie, Turriff AB53 8PD Previously sold for £455,000 November 2009, Ythanside, Fyvie, Turriff, Abn AB53 8JN Sold for £430,000 May 2011***
- The property benefits from oil central heating and double glazing and is set in a good sized garden. EPC RATING E
- Super opportunity for a purchaser to get this property that is offered in WALK IN CONDITION, for under Home report value. Vendor will consider sensble offers.
- The attractive village of Fyvie has a modern primary school, church and everyday shopping facilities, bowling green and other amenities including the historic Fyvie Castle, now a principal National Tr
This is a most attractive detached Villa conveniently situated in the village of Fyvie. The property benefits from oil central heating and double glazing and is set in a good sized garden. Many of the original features of the property have been retained. ACCOMMODATION Vestibule With fitted carpet. Hallway With fitted carpet, central heating radiator. Lounge (17? x 15? / 5.18m x 4.57m) With attractive feature fireplace, bay window, cornicing, fitted carpet and central heating radiator. Diningroom (12?7? x (11?11? / 3.87m x 3.38m) With attractive feature fireplace, bay window, fitted carpet and central heating radiator. Sittingroom (14? x 11? / 4.26m x 3.35m) With attractive feature fireplace. Kitchen (14?2? x 11?10? / 4.32m x 3.38m) With range of base and wall units, Town and County cooker, Hotpoint cooker hood, vinyl flooring and central heating radiator. Bathroom (8? x 7?7? / 2.43m x 2.34m) Partly tiled, bath with shower, wash hand basin, W.C., heated towel rail, usual bathroom fittings and vinyl flooring. Inner Hallway With full length cupboard and vinyl flooring. Utility Room (11?3? x 8?3? / 3.44m x 2.52m) With stainless steel sink. Mezzanine Floor Bedroom (15? x 10?8? / 4.57m x 3.29m) With storage cupboard, wooden flooring and central heating radiator. FIRST FLOOR Bedroom (14?4? x 11? / 4.38m x 3.35m) With fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet and central heating radiator. Bedroom (14? x 10?9? / 4.26m x 3.32m) With fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet and central heating radiator. Bedroom (12? x 11?6? / 3.65m x 3.53m) With fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, and central heating radiator. Bedroom (12? x 11?9? / 3.65m x 3.62m) With fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet and central heating radiator. Boxroom OUTSIDE Garden The front garden is laid out with grass, trees and shrub borders bounded by a beech hedge. There is also a tarred driveway providing ample off street parking. The remainder of the garden is laid out in grass, trees and shrubs and there is a vegetable plot, a patio and two sheds. ITEMS INCLUDED All fitted carpets, floor coverings, curtains, blinds and light fittings. Council Tax Band F EPC Band E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2940354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.