2 bedroom flat for saleDagnan Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Exquisite ground floor Victorian maisonette with a share of the freehold
- Beautifully presented
- Light and airy accommodation
- Delightful reception room
- Impressive kitchen breakfast room
- Two double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Private south facing garden
- Located on a popular, quiet residential street in the heart of Clapham South
- A short stroll from Clapham South underground station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a spacious ground floor Victorian maisonette, located on a popular residential road in the heart of Clapham South sold with a share of the freehold. The generous accommodation is well presented throughout with an abundance of character and period features. To the front of the property is an entrance hall, a delightful reception room and a master bedroom. Towards the rear of the property is a stylish bathroom, a modern kitchen breakfast room with ample space for a dining table and a second double bedroom. A side door from the bathroom leads directly out to a private patio garden. Dagnan Road runs between Lynn Road and Cavendish Road which is only a short walk from Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2). The shops, restaurants, cafes and bars local to Clapham South, Abbeville Village and Balham are also within a convenient walk of the property, as the green open spaces of Clapham Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71706572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA140211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.