2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDevizes Close, CHESTERFIELD
- ** Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 **
- A Well Presented End Terrace Property
- Spacious Lounge, Kitchen/Diner & Conservatory
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/Investors Alike
** Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 ** A well presented TWO BEDROOM end terrace property with spacious living accommodation and low maintenance gardens. Ideal for first time buyers/investors alike within a cul de sac location with good transport links.
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator and built in understairs cupboard. Access is given to both the kitchen and lounge whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 2" Into Chimney Recess x 11' 3" ( 4.32m Into Chimney Recess x 3.43m )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a timber surround fireplace which is currently boarded, coving to the ceiling and a TV point, whilst there is a central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed bay window.
Kitchen/diner 17' 6" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 5.33m Max x 2.64m Max )
Fitted with a range of white gloss wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll edged worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and chimney style extractor fan above with stainless steel splashback area. There is space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls, wood effect flooring and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window. The room extends to offer space for a dining area with a central heating radiator and French doors opening into the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
This good sized conservatory of PVCu and brick construction is fitted with rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows and French doors which open out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway and give access to the first floor living accommodation with a built in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 9' 9" Max ( 4.42m x 2.97m Max )
This good sized, front facing master bedroom is fitted with a built in cupboard with rail which houses the boiler, whilst there is a central heating radiator and two PVCu double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 2" Max ( 4.11m x 2.79m Max )
A further double bedroom, fitted with a rear PVCu double glazed window and fitted with a central heating radiator.
This good sized bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower above, whilst there is partial tiling to the walls, a heated towel rail and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance enclosed garden with boundary fence and gate, whilst a brick built outbuilding offers a great space for outside storage. The rear of the property is again laid to pave and is privately enclosed by fencing and established shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71711513.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.