4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDryden Avenue, Chesterfield
- Four Bedroom Semi-detached Property.
- Downstairs Bathroom & W.C
- Off Street Parking
- Corner Plot with Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £95,000 for 1 Dryden Avenue, Chesterfield, S40 2SY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 6 Glumangate, Chesterfield, S40 1TB on 01246 204492 before exchange of contracts.
This FOUR BEDROOM semi-detached property situated on this enviable sized corner plot with off street parking is an ideal investment opportunity. Located close to local schools, amenities and transport links.
A side facing PVCu door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a window and a central heating radiator. Access is given to the bathroom and lounge whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower above and splashback tiling to the walls. A central heating radiator and a side facing window.
Lounge 16' 3" Max x 14' 4" Max ( 4.95m Max x 4.37m Max )
A front facing lounge fitted with a gas fire with timber surround, a central heating radiator, TV point and two windows. Access is given to the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.83m x 2.57m )
Fitted with wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and inset sink and drainer with mixer tap and splashback tiling to the walls. Space for a free standing gas cooker, fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A central heating radiator, rear facing window, a pantry area and access to the rear porch.
Rear Entrance Porch
Fitted with a rear facing PVCu door and gives access to the downstairs w.c and kitchen.
Down Stairs W.C
Fitted with a low flush w.c and a side facing window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway and give access to the first floor living accommodation with loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 2" Max ( 3.89m x 3.40m Max )
A front facing double bedroom fitted with a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator, TV point and a window.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' Max ( 4.04m x 2.74m Max )
A further front facing bedroom fitted with a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a window.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and window.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" Max x 9' Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.74m Max )
A further rear facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a window.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and a rear facing window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden area with a driveway which offers off street parking. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with a patio area which offers an ideal space for outside seating with steps rising to the laid to lawn garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71712836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.