2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Road, Queenborough
- Spacious 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Secure gated parking to the rear
- Sought after Queenborough location
- Separate WC
- On a large corner plot
- Double Glazed and Centrally heated
- Available with no onward chain
- Call Mark or Craig to book your viewings
Rule & Rule are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom detached 1930s style bungalow on a large corner plot and situated in the historic town of Queenborough. Inside, this well proportioned bungalow, has a good sized lounge with bay fronted double glazed window and a large conservatory, 2 good sized bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and a large kitchen with utility space leading to the separate WC. The property is situated on the centre of the plot giving you a large front garden laid to lawn. To the rear is a generous garden mainly laid to lawn with secure gated parking for 2-3 cars. Please call Mark or Craig to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71712977.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8329716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.