4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirkin Lane, Temple Normanton
- Semi Rural Location
- Extended at Rear
- Open Outlook at Front & Rear
- Generous Off Road Parking
- Ease of Access to M1 Motorway
- Wealth of Internal Living Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Dressing Room
**EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME IN A SEMI RURAL LOCATION** This attractive home sits on a generous plot with out reaching views to both the front and to the rear. The location offers ease of access to the M1 motorway at junction 29 and along the A617 to Chesterfield and Mansfield. The property itself benefits from having double glazing and central heating whilst briefly comprising an entrance porch, hallway, sitting room with a bay window and exposed chimney breast, spacious dining room open to the kitchen, a utility porch area and a WC. The first floor has four bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom has a separate dressing area and a shower en suite. To the front of the property there is a generous driveway offering off road parking for several vehicles. Side access leads to a garage which has power and lighting supply. The rear garden has a patio seating area and garden laid to lawn. We sincerely recommend viewing to fully appreciate the size, position and location of this property. The EPC rating is D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71722007.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8520996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Oak Estates, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.