1 bedroom apartment for saleBeacon Tower, 1 Spectrum Way, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Fantastic accommodation on the fourth floor of Beacon Tower
- Beautifully presented, open plan lounge/kitchen boasting high specification fixtures and fittings Spacious entertaining area
- Under floor heating throughout
- Master bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe
- Separate luxury bathroom
- West facing private balcony with impressive views
- Beautifully landscaped communal gardens, bike storage, lift and 24 hour concierge
- Located in the heart of Wandsworth, close to the mainline train stations
- Moments from the amenities local to Old York Road and Southside Shopping Centre
James Pendleton take great pleasure introducing to the market this luxury fourth floor apartment set in the newly built residential development, The Filaments. This fantastic property features a large double bedroom with built in storage and boasts an open plan kitchen/reception room which leads onto a full length private West facing balcony. On entering the property there is a well-appointed storage cupboard and under floor heating runs throughout the apartment. The open plan kitchen, living and dining space has been finished to an excellent standard and has integrated appliances throughout. The property further benefits a lift, 24 hour concierge and beautifully landscaped communal gardens and bike storage.
This impressive development is located in the heart of Wandsworth Town with excellent transport links, including Wandsworth Town mainline station and numerous bus links, just moments away. An abundance of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants local to Wandsworth Town Centre and Southside shopping centre are also just minutes away from this stunning apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71727308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.