1 bedroom maisonette for saleNewgate Close, St. Albans
- DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- STUDY / COT ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED MODERN BATHROOM
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- GREAT LOCATION FOR COMMUTING
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- GREAT AS A INVESTMENT RENTAL OPPORTUNITY
An ideal property for first time buyers or investment purchasers, this first floor maisonette benefits from an additional study/cot room as well as a double bedroom. The property is presented in excellent condition and boasts pleasant views over a well maintained communal garden.
An ideal property for first time buyers or investment purchasers, this first floor maisonette benefits from an additional study/cot room as well as a double bedroom. The property is presented in excellent condition and boasts pleasant views over a well maintained communal garden. Situated in a popular area of Jersey Farm on the outskirts of Marshalswick in St Albans gives the property further desirability for those looking to commute as there are a great road network within easy reach. There is also a regular bus route to and from St. Albans town centre and Mainline Train Station.
Lounge 12' 7" Restricted headroom x 12' 1" ( 3.84m Restricted headroom x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with radiator under. Wooden laminate flooring and neutral decoration. TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 10' 8" ( 1.96m x 3.25m )
A lovely modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units with roll top work surfaces. Gas oven with extractor hood over. Space for fridge/freezer and plumbing and space for washing machine. Wooden laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Central heating boiler is located in the kitchen.
Bedroom One 13' 4" Restricted headroom x 9' 5" ( 4.06m Restricted headroom x 2.87m )
A bright and airy double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect with radiator under. TV point. Corner shelving. Wooden laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect with radiator under. Carpeted flooring.
Beautifully decorated and fitted modern bathroom with suite comprising bath with mixer taps,vanity unit wash hand basin and W/C. Part tiled mosaic effect walls in natural and neutral colouring to compliment. Corner shower unit. Double glazed roof window giving ample natural light. Vinyl tiled flooring. Radiator.
Well maintained communal gardens,
From the Marshalswick office turn left, left at the roundabout, over the next and left at the lights onto Sandpit Lane. At the first roundabout turn left and first left into Newgate Close.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71727785.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MWK303595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Marshalswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.