3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeabrook Road, Manchester
- Fabulous 3 bedroom Semi-detached house/ two reception rooms
- Fabulous gardens
- Offered with no chain and vacant posession
- In a popular location close to local amenities
- Ideal for a family or first time buyer.
Cousins homes are pleased to place on the market this delightful 1950's built semi-detached house in a popular road, close to Briscoe Lane and convenient for Newton Heath centre and the metro station. The property is gas centrally heated, uPVC double glazed, well appointed and provides entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally are pleasant lawned gardens, driveway and attached garage.
This property is officered with no chain and vacant possession therefore Viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment!!!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7715782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cousins Homes Ltd, Failsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.