4 bedroom detached house for saleBraypool Lane, Patcham, Brighton, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning marble flooring on the ground floor
- Finished throughout to a high standard
- Solar panels and air ventilation system
- Underfloor heating
- Situated in a secluded spot
- EPC energy rating A (95)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £900,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Offering escapism and the tranquillity, this stylish family home is sure to please. Sweeping through the driveway you'll arrive at a substantial forecourt with a large double garage and ample space to park.
This executive detached home has so much to offer, and so many spacious rooms and wonderful aspects that it can only really be fully appreciated with an internal visit. Once you cross the threshold, those exciting first impressions will only increase further.
The welcoming entrance hall is just a sign of what's to come and once you begin to discover room after room, you'll likely start pondering on how to use the fantastic space this property offers.
Finished to an extremely high standard this home offers the chance of modern living but also peace and tranquillity. Entertaining in the kitchen diner is the perfect place to rustle up a culinary delight while your friends and family sit back and watch you do all of the hard work. With plenty of work space and everything close to hand it really is the hub of the home.
Upstairs you will find four double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom we are sure you will save for yourself. It offers plenty of space and storage but the best feature has to be your very own en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. One not to be missed!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'3 x 11'5 (6.48m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 17'5 x 11'4 (5.31m x 3.46m)
- Family Room: 11'7 x 9'1 (3.53m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 20'6 (6.25m) x 15'9 (4.80m) narrowing to 11'3 (3.43m)
- Utility/Plant Room: 12'0 x 5'6 (3.66m x 1.68m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'5 x 11'6 (4.40m x 3.51m)
- Dressing Room: 7'0 x 6'9 (2.14m x 2.06m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 11'0 (3.97m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Shower
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 11'3 (3.79m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'9 x 11'2 (3.58m x 3.41m)
- Loft Room: 14'2 x 9'8 (4.32m x 2.95m)
- GARAGE/ANNEX GROUND FLOOR
- Self Contained Annexe/Garage: 20'1 x 18'5 (6.13m x 5.62m)
- GARAGE/ANNEXE FIRST FLOOR
- Self Contained Annexe/Garage: 19'1 x 12'0 (5.82m x 3.66m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31706327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.