3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringbank, Grimsby, DN34
- Mid-Terrace House Lying Off Yarborough Road
- Established Position
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Fitted Units
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom (Bath With Shower Over, W.C. & Wash Hand Basin)
- Forecourt Garden And Patioed Rear Yard
This is a great opportunity to purchase a delightful mid-terrace house in this sought-after and established residential position lying close to Yarborough Road with local shopping facilities and relatively convenient for Grimsby town centre.
Benefitting from uPVC double glazing and an extensive central heating system it comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen including oven, hob and extractor. On the first floor are three bedrooms along with a family bathroom (bath with shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin).
There is a forecourt garden and delightful patioed rear yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71737252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRS190303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.