2 bedroom flat for saleEarn Road, Kirkcaldy
- Ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment
- First floor flat with accommodation over 2 levels.
- Lounge with external balcony off & kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom
- D/G, Gas c/h & security entry phone system
- Laundrette facilities
Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this first floor flat with accommodation over 2 levels. Located just off Overton Road, close to both primary and secondary schools, local amenities, ASDA and Victoria Hospital. Within a short travelling distance of the town centre with its varied amenities, both rail and bus stations, Fife Retail Park and the A92 (Edinburgh) link road allowing easy commuting. Comprising: hallway, lounge with external balcony off, kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. Double glazing, gas central heating and security entry phone system. Laundrette facilities and planned parking area. Ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71738363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8597791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.